this is my first blog post and I decided that a February favorites would be a good way to start off! In no particular order, these are the products that I have been loving this month. ❤
1. The @maybelline lipstick in Blushing Beige. I love me a good nude lip. This shade is just gorgeous – it has the perfect amount of pink + beige. It is also found at the drugstore which is a plus!
2. The @toofaced Chocolate Bar Palette. I got this palette this month as part of my birthday gift from my sister. I had my eye on it when it came out and was so excited when I received it. I love nudes and this palette has gorgeous shades with a few pops of color as well. To add to the appeal it smells like chocolate! Nice and pigmented as well
3. The @bitebeauty_ Matte Lipstick in Blood Orange. This was another birthday gift and I love it! Gorgeous pigmentation and it is an all natural product which is great! I adore orange/red colours.
4. The @sigmabeauty E25 brush. I got this travel size brush online from the Sigma website for free because it was the February free gift that you got if you purchased from the site. I LOVE this brush for the crease – it it perfect for a more controlled blending. It also packs the colour in great. Definitely a must have!
5. The @maccosmetics Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Superb. Love love love the EDSF… I’ve been using Superb ALOT this month. It gives a gorgeous warm glow. The formula and pigmentation is amazing.
6. @stilacosmetics eye shadow “Kitten”. Another birthday gift. Where has this been all of my life? It is THE most pigmented shadow! I also use it as a highlight – it can be compared to MAC Superb. Such a gorgeous shade. A definite must-have. Looks gorgeous in the tear duct as well.
7. The @anastasiabeverlyhills Dipbrow. What can I say – these are AMAZING. I have always been a fan of cream/mousse eyebrow products. They are so much faster to use and I personally adore them. I had to get my hands on them ASAP. Anastasia created an amazing product – it is waterproof and so pigmented. A little goes a long way. ATM I have the shades Dark Brown and Auburn. My sister uses the shade Blonde which is also amazing for you lighter haired ladies and even for darker haired girls to create an ombré look.
8. The @rimmellondonus Stay Matte foundation. I have been using this foundation almost every day this month and I LOVE it. It doesn’t oxidize on me – minimizes my pores and gives great coverage. Definitely been loving it this month.
9. The @nyxcosmetics Xtreme Lip Cream in Natural. What a gorgeous nude shade. Truly perfect. It’s so pigmented and creamy. Not quite a gloss yet not quite a lipstick. I love it!
10. The Sonia Kashuk cream bronzer. I have the shade 42 Rich Bronze. I’ve definitely been into cream bronzers lately. I love contouring with them because they can look more natural and blend beautifully. I have been loving this one and it’s reasonably priced.